Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Belt that Embodies Brianna


In the novel Into the Wild, Christopher McCandless, with the help of Ronald Franz, makes his own leather belt. By putting certain symbols and signs on it, he was able to personalize it and make it one-of-a-kind. If I were to create my own personalized leather belt, I would put decorative blue stars, to represent both my favourite shape and my favourite colour. Because I love to read, I would also depict a book on my belt. I would also have an image of a panda bear on it, to represent my participation in set crew. Also, I would include a softball image, because I have played that sport for many years, and I love it. I would put a piece of wood with imaginary sparks flying out of it, like a magic wand, to show my favourite book series, the Harry Potter books. I would also engrave my initials into it, along with my birth-date, to ensure that it was most definitely my belt. I would have a piano, because I love to play it. Lastly, I would have a music note, to represent my love for music. With all these personal touches, no-one would have any question about whose belt it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment